Over the last few months my personal and academic life has been beyond overwhelming, leaving very little time for photography or the processing of the few photos that I have taken.
However, yesterday I took a glorious walk downtown and hopefully will have a chance to process the photos soon.
If you’ve stuck with my blog this far, thank you.
So there has obviously been a distinct lack of photos on my blog the last little while. Last weekend I was running some training for my cadets, and we took them up north to train them in some survival skills and sleep in tents outside. And now school is pretty nuts. Howeverrrr I’m going to a concert/show thing tonight, so hopefully I’ll have time to process them soon!
Take care guys :)
Often we describe ourselves as being lazy when, really, we are struggling with something that`s much deeper. For example, it will often be a mask, or a cover, for:
1. Tiredness – Feeling tired of all your various responsibilities – everything you have to do and, everyone you have to please.
2. Feeling Overwhelmed – Being so loaded down that you don’t know where to start. No matter what you do there will still be so much left!
3. Fear – Feeling anxious or uncertain in unknown situations, or of things you have to do where you feel inadequate.
4. Pain – Feeling trapped and overwhelmed by painful feelings from the past - where you`re wounded inside – so now you can’t move on with life.
5. Boredom – Feeling very uninspired by the work you have to do - so it’s hard to find the energy to get on with the task.
6. Feeling Stuck – When you can’t move ahead as there’s a blockage in your life, or you`re caught and trapped by patterns that have always pulled you down.